1) Dividend Stock Portfolio Spreadsheet on Google Sheets
This is the same one I use for my personal account.
2) International Dividend Portfolio Tracker with Transactions Page
I’ve had a number of people ask me to include support for foreign currencies. This is that effort.
3) Options Tracker Spreadsheet. This spreadsheet provides a simply way to keep track of profits/losses from buying and selling puts and calls.
4) Investing Formulas for Google Sheets
For references to the importXML and importHTML formulas that I used in my spreadsheets please visit this link.
5) Dollar Cost Averaging 30-Year Model
This template gives you the ability to project anticipated value of a stock over a 30 year period if dividends are reinvested and allows for factoring in additional monthly, quarterly, or annual contributions. Great for tracking scenarios where dollar cost averaging would be advisable, such as with frequent contributions to an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) or a dividend reinvestment plan (DRIP).
These spreadsheets are free and will always be available for free. However, if you find them useful, please consider donating to support my coffee fund and hosting costs. Thanks!
*** These spreadsheets are solely for entertainment purposes. Please don’t rely on them for any official/ tax-related functions. ***